We pride ourselves on a fair and thoughtful return policy for all items purchased on BMA At Home.
In the end, we all want the same thing: for everyone to be happy and satisfied with the purchases they make at BMA At Home and to shop confidently. Customer satisfaction is paramount for everyone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED ON BMA AT HOME?Yes. We know these are important purchases you care about and your satisfaction is critical.
To protect yourself from disappointment or something unexpected, we strongly encourage you to closely inspect item photos, descriptions, and details before purchasing anything and then again upon delivery. BMA At Home also lets you ask questions about the item before purchase, so please take advantage of this.
**Please note that, when the “Local Pickup” option is selected, the 48-hour return policy does not apply. If you determine upon pickup that you are not satisfied with your purchase we ask that you do not take the item(s) with you. Simply let us know why you refused your purchase and we will refund your payment at no charge.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RETURN AN ITEM?There are no re-stocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping and delivery charges from the buyer's original purchase price. Please note that you will be responsible for actual shipping costs.
Returns must be received in original condition. We reserve the right to deduct for any damage that may have occurred not related to transportation.
HOW DO I COMPLETE A RETURN?Within 48 hours of item delivery, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Tuesday-Saturday 10–5 EST at 706-353-0770 with the following information:
- BMA At Home Order and description of item(s)
- Best phone number to reach you for pick-up coordination
- Give you a return # via email
- For larger items, within 24 hours of contacting us, our white-glove shippers will coordinate a convenient pick-up day/time (2–3 hour window).
- For smaller items, which don't require white-glove service, we will provide you with a pre-paid UPS label. Simply take the item and the UPS label to your local UPS store, or authorized UPS shipping center, where they will properly package your item for safe transit.